Packard Bell 486-25 (486i) M/Board
- Battery : In 24-pin DIP module (DS1287)
- BIOS : 2 x 32 KB - Phoenix BIOS V1.10.19.IO (latest). To access, Ctrl-Alt-Insert
- Bus Architecture : ISA based system bus
- Cache : Write Back: 8 KB Internal (Level 1) Cache
- CPU : Intel 486DX-25
- Interfaces :
- 1 DB-25 Parallel Port
- 1 DB-9 Serial Port
- 1 5-pin DIN Keyboard
- RAM : 8MB Standard on Motherboard. 64MB Maximum on Motherboard.
- Speaker : Diaphragm inside rear center.
- Video : Trident adapter on expansion slot.
|EPROM Size ||E2-E3|
|256 Kb *|
* Default Settings
- Cache : This system has 8Kb of cache built into the processor. No cache upgradability is in the system.
- CPU : This system does not support a co-processor upgrade. The 486/25DX chip already has a math co-processor built into it.
- RAM : Memory upgrades may be done with proprietary 32-bit memory cards 486mem4 (4MB upgradeable to 16MB) and 486mem8 (8MB not upgradeable).
- Video Memory : This system has a video card. Replace the video card to upgrade the video memory.